Thursday, April 24, 2014

FAO Schwarz x Rilakkuma

Today was the big day: Rilakkuma's first visit to the East Coast!
Photo by San-X
Photo from Stephanie's phone :p
Us♥
With Yanise, Eric, and Stephanie♥
My snazzy Rilakkuma nail stickers!
Creepiest vending machine in the break room @__@
Sebastian Matsuda was there!
He was being a real ninja sneakin' by everybody there, so we were lucky to be able to snag a photo ("-3-)
On The Big Piano :3 Photo from Stephanie
Too cute!
I was so happy to see so many fashionable cuties show up to the event even though it was raining! You can see their outfit snaps on Eclectic Cutie

6 comments:

  1. so many lovely pics! You look adorable as always *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! You were lucky to take a photo with sebastian! That rilakuma must have been tiny! Cutest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it was a rare chance, so I hopped in when I saw Stephanie taking a photo with him x]

      Delete