Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello Kitty Big Pink Bow

A little while ago, my friends and I filmed for a short commercial for the new HK x Sephora fragrance and cosmetics line. Here's a picture of everybody! I'm not pictured here since I was taking the picture, but my outfit was really toned down since they said to dress "casual" and I had work right after.. looks like I went too casually haha! (As you'll see in the other photos. I'm only in the video for a couple of seconds here and there if you can see me!)

You can see the commercial and more pictures at the following blogs:
By Yume Ninja
By Chubby Bunny
By Hello Kitty Junkie

6 comments:

  1. Awww, everyone looks so cute! I'm sure you did too even though you were casually dressed :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really were! I loved everyone's outfits♥
      Haha I was okay :x

      Delete
  2. That's so cool that you got to do a commercial for Sephora and Sanrio! Everybody looks so cute and Onch is so much fun to be around, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad for the opportunity! Everybody is cute, and Onch is awesome♥

      Delete
  3. Awh! Everyone looks so cute! That's so cool that you got to be in the commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kawaii outfit!!!Love these bows :3

    ReplyDelete