Saturday, March 3, 2012

Harajuku Holiday

Tune in Tokyo was hosting this event called Harajuku Holiday.
I decided to attend at the last minute!
school girl x eyeball lolita?
outside of the venue on the sidewalk
Check here for fashion show pictures and outfit snaps from LA Weekly

It was fun to attend an event where I wasn't volunteering or working, but I wish I wasn't so shy and spoke to more people! I had fun with my friends though, and there was tons of cute merchandise being sold. I was being good though, so I couldn't allow myself to buy anything ;3;

6 comments:

  1. Your outfit is absolutely adorable. The bag is win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D The bag was an absolute hit haha.

      Delete
  2. You're so cute! I love the wig plus the ruffle going across your dress! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks xD I love that wig too, although it kept slipping throughout the night @__@ The ruffle is something unique! I like it too :)

      Delete
  3. So cute the dress and wig! I also love the little message on the ground!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, the message on the ground was pretty unexpected and creative!

      Delete