Saturday, August 6, 2011

Truly Outrageous!

I got my Jem Star earrings in the mail from somebody I found on Etsy (who I can no longer find @__@), so I took some quick pictures! I didn't have blue contacts at the time, so it's not super accurate.. the make-up was also slapped on x] (not that it would've been any better hahah)
It was hard for me to capture the earrings, so only these looks :<
Does anybody else love Jem too? I looooveee that it's on the Hub again! I hope that means a Jem revival in the merch department♥

My darling friend also just told me about this website that has quite a few Jem tshirts.. total want!!! They have tons of cool shirts actually.. so hard to resist ;3; You guy should buy it in my place hehe♥♥♥

10 comments:

  1. Totally loving Jem on the Hub! Super cute babe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jem, no way <3 You look truly outrageous haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yeah more Jem love! ;v;! those earings are too adorable! ;A;!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jem!! I downloaded the whole series a few weeks ago and I'm in the middle of it now :D I want to cosplay one of the bandmates for NYCC, but can't choose between Shana or Raya.

    Also-I would kill for those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks Julie! You're always too kind!! I love your wig btw, I think you look stunning in that sort of pink hair!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man I <3 me some Jem. I remember watching that when I was a kid, haha. So, what's that website with the Tshirts? >.>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everybody♥

    candytsuki, Shana has an awesome purple fro, while Raya also has luscious hair and cute outfits.. it's a hard decision!

    sillyniecy, hover your mouse over "this website" and it should link you to it :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. your purchase history will show all your orders

    ReplyDelete
  9. JEM?!? IS THAT YOU?!? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE YEARS?! ; _ ;

    Duuude, I used to LOVE all those shows. Those earrings are perfect. <3 You look totally awesome.

    And is it the original Jem? Or a remake? o:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinkzombies, thank you for the tip! I didn't think of that x]

    ♥ Noxin ♥ , thanks sweetie :D The Hub is airing the original Jem series :D!!!

    ReplyDelete